Many times we go through life thinking that we are failures because we do not match up to the world’s standard of success. We beat ourselves up over things that are (in the long run) insignificant. We compare our lives to those who we think are doing much better than we are and then we, unfortunately, end up stressed, jealous and generally unproductive.
The good news is: It doesn’t have to be that way! That is NOT what God had planned for us. Join me as I delve a little more in to a biblical perspective of true success. I pray that as you listen your mind will be renewed, and thoughts of failure or of being lesser than who you were created to be will be utterly and completely destroyed in Jesus’ mighty name, amen!
- Think about (and write down) the things that you are supposed to do but you stopped doing because you thought they were unsuccessful.
- Remind yourself of God’s promises to you concerning those things
- Ask God for strength to be consistent, to keep going, and not to faint until you see the fulfillment and manifestation of everything He has promised you.
A few quick things:
- How do you define success? Was this video helpful?
- What would you like to see more of on the blog? Let me know in the comments section below or contact me via email as well, I would love to hear your thoughts as well as some feedback.
I honor you.
*** Special thanks to Sir Smith Productions for recording/directing and editing this video for me. I recommend them for all your videography needs.